Mustard Glazed Salmon
This easy-to-prepare high-protein salmon entrée gives you a healthy combination of omega-3s and olive oil polyphenols for fewer calories than a large slice of pizza. Whenever possible, choose wild over farm-raised salmon.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Four salmon fillets, 4-6 ounces each
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons light mayo with olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1½ teaspoons dark brown sugar, or brown sugar and sugar substitute blend, like Splenda®, equivalent to the sweetness of 1½ teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Combine mayo, mustard, dill, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of fillets and roast for 12 to 15 minutes, until just cooked through.
ROBERT HAAS https://roberthaas.guru/